payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Job:
At payabl., we are looking for an experienced, extremely creative and talented Graphic Designer to join our expanding and diverse marketing team, to meet the demanding online and offline creative and design needs of our company.
- Create visual concepts for online and offline channels to captivate our target audience while staying following strict brand guidelines
- Ability to translate organizational goals into graphic concepts
- Produce any marketing material needed, including product sheets, stationery, website illustrations, social media banners, expo booths etc
- Ensure quality of visuals in any print or digital format
- Collaborate with designers/developers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry leading design
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- 3+ years of proven experience in graphic design (at a FinTech, B2B company or agency a plus)
- Strong creative portfolio (illustrations or other graphics)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and additional programs
- Ability in producing animation videos will be considered a plus
- Ability in producing designs in html will be considered a plus
- Strong organization and time management skills, detail oriented and ability to focus and work efficiently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent English-speaking skills
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented
Applications without an accompanying portfolio will not be reviewed.
The successful candidate can work in either our Larnaca or Limassol office or fully remote.
Join the payabl. Team Now!
We offer competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional, and multicultural team and take your career to the next level. If this role seems like a good match, please submit your portfolio, resume and cover letter here.