Talent Acquisition Manager
payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Job
We believe that our people are our most valuable asset. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will help shape our future success by identifying and attracting skilled candidates to the company, in line with our culture and objectives.
- Create and implement recruitment strategy, including employer branding
- Manage end-to-end recruitment
- Compile job adverts, review and pre-screen applications
- Source candidates via digital channels (Databases, LinkedIn, other Social Media sources)
- Passively build talent pools for future roles
- Manage interview processes, including candidate competency testing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment roles in the fintech, payments or technology industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a strong plus. Additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of the fundamentals of both talent acquisition and employer branding
- Highly organised and data-oriented
- High emotional intelligence and sensitivity towards candidates throughout the interview and recruitment processes
- Keen interest in keeping astride of recruitment needs and trends in the global payments industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships across all management levels
payabl. is flexible in terms of the location of the Talent Acquisition Manager. The successful candidate may be fully remote, or work out of our offices in Frankfurt or Cyprus (Larnaca or Limassol).
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.