payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Onboarding Manager:
The onboarding manager will be an individual with strong business acumen and the ability to drive the onboarding process for new merchants in an efficient and effective way, supporting the fast-paced portfolio growth of payabl.
The responsibilities of the Onboarding Manager include but are not limited to:
- Liaising directly with merchants and payment service providers ensuring they are underwritten correctly according to the laws and regulations of the prevention and suppression of money laundering for our own regulators, the Central Bank of Cyprus and the card schemes rules and regulations, and the laws of the territories we are permitted to passport into.
- Cooperating with the company’s internal departments (compliance, AML, technical, etc.) ensuring the efficient on-boarding of merchants
- Complete ownership of the Company’s on-boarding process
- Liaising between internal departments and merchants as the first point of contact
- Preparation of internal systems for merchant on-boarding and going live
- Preparation of merchant contracts
- Investigative work into the company ownership structure and business model, to determine whether the merchants’ business model is applicable to processing services
- Producing reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for management as well as working within a team to produce internal and external reporting as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Merchant Onboarding, Compliance, or Risk role
- Robust experience with AML, Due Diligence and Risk Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Excellent coordination and communication skills (across the organization and with merchants)
- Degree educated in related field
- Fluent in English
The Onboarding Manager will be based in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional, and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.