Inbound Sales Representative
payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the job:
We are looking for a resourceful, dynamic Inbound Sales Representative to join our global sales team. In this role you will own the entire sales cycle, from following up on sales-qualified inbound leads and delivering presentations to skillfully leading mutually beneficial negotiations.
- Prospecting, qualifying, processing, closing and following up on inbound leads.
- Initiate and participate in new business pitches with subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present payabl. product solutions or services and value proposition to customers.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with potential clients.
- Preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the payments industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
- Achieving sales targets and quotas.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally acquiring, fintech, SaaS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are technically-minded. You can develop a deep knowledge of how payabl. works, allowing you to speak clearly to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- You are experienced with taking sales calls, diligently following up, and closing deals.
- Enthusiasm to adapt, learn via coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Experience with Hubspot or an equivalent tool.
What we Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work environment runs on empowerment, trust and feedback.
- A well-located, modern office with free parking slots for each team member.
- Free lunches and regular team events.
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team.
- Opportunity to grow your skills in a well-established European Fintech company.
The successful candidate will work out of our offices in Limassol or in Larnaca office.
Join the payabl. Team Now!
We offer competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional, and multicultural team and take your career to the next level. If this role seems like a good match, please submit your portfolio, resume and cover letter here.