Implementation Engineer (m/w/d)
payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling
online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have
grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving
merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Implementation Engineer job:
- Support Onboarding team, Risk and Operations team to implement technical merchant account settings to gateway system.
- Create new merchant accounts and setup related risk and routing rules.
- Be able to assist merchant with technical integration questions.
- Troubleshoot integration/approval issues of merchants and be the single point of contact for problem resolution.
- Help monitor technically, a newly boarded merchant’s performance
- Create/maintain FAQs and documentation both internal and external use.
- 3 years of experience in application configuration, deployment, and support
- 3 years of experience in a SaaS or Enterprise software industry
- Excellent communication, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field and/or technical certifications are a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced in presenting technical information clearly and concisely in layman’s / non-technical terms
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional, and multicultural
team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.