payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Compliance Officer role
Ensure compliance with rules, regulations and standard processes that govern how the company conducts its business. This role shall demand from a candidate to stay on top of the latest laws, regulations and business trends and to be able to translate these into requirements and procedures for the operations of the company. The Compliance Officer will report to the Head of Legal.
- Ongoing monitoring and oversight of regulatory developments relevant to the activities of the company
- Reporting and assistance with reporting to the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Constant review of company operations, to be in line with the regulatory guidelines and audit findings
- Reviewing, drafting and improving compliance policies
- Liaising with the regulators
- Complaints handling and preparation of regulatory reports
- Assisting the Head of Legal for any task related to licensing and regulation
- Cooperating with the Head of AML for the purpose of assuring AML/CFT compliance of the company
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic Degree – Compliance, Risk or Legal desired
- Professional certification (e.g. CySec AML/Advanced certification) is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with the regulatory framework of the CBC - highly desired
- Previous job experience in a related field – minimum 2 year
- Previous experience drafting compliance policies
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Working proficiency in English, Greek is an advantage
The successful candidate will work out of our offices in Limassol.
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.