payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Business Analyst job:
Your responsibilities will include requirement analysis, market research, participation in product design and tactical decisions made in conjunction with our Product Manager regarding product development. We seek an outgoing, cooperative and objective professional to add to our professional team.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a format of user stories
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing between project teams and requirements reuse.
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- University degree in computer sciences, information technology, economics or equivalent along with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis role (or similar), including experience in business process management.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Germany (Frankfurt am Main)
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional, and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.