payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the AML Officer role
Reviewing systematic Money-Laundering (“ML”) red flags, alerts, typologies generated or found from the transaction monitoring and to determine if transactions occurring are valid ML risks. Perform research and due diligence, taking into account various ML risk factors and indicators to determine if the alert/case needs to be escalated.
- Analyse the alerts generated by the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) system
- Conduct transaction due diligence and determine if additional actions in relation to alerted transactions are required
- Draft logical inquiries from the clients through account managers and work with the responses
- Accurately document performed due diligence, supporting documents and rationale for case closure or escalation as appropriate
- Monitor and analyse the overall activity of the clients for possible money laundering or non-compliance as the need may arise or during periodic reviews
- Preparation of customer transaction analysis summaries on request.
- Process other requests within AML Department
- To assist on special projects/requests as they occur
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree – Business, Risk, Finance or similar
- Candidate located in Limassol - desired
- Experience in AML is a strong advantage
- CySEC AML certificate or willingness to get one soon is advantageous
- Rational thinking, attention to details, written communication and negotiation skills
- Working proficiency in English, Russian or German is an advantage
The successful candidate will work out of our offices in Limassol.
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.