payabl. is a brand powered by Powercash21, a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Account Manager job:
Terrific opportunity to join a dynamic and goal-driven team of FinTech professionals focusing on exceptional customer service, growth and development. Proven ability to build and manage relationships with B2B customers, ideally in the payments space, is key to succeeding in this position.
- Operate as the point of contact to existing merchant accounts, servicing and positioning them for healthy growth. Proactively evaluate and respond to customer needs on an ongoing basis. You will act as first point of contact for merchants in terms of payabl. product, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to support their payment
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Establish and manage productive, professional relationships with key personnel within merchant organizations and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within payabl. to ensure the best possible merchant experience.
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicate these to product and management personnel.
- Reach company growth and strategic targets by focusing on meeting merchant needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an account management/sales role at a payments institution.
- Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages a plus).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop communication and work effectively across management levels within the company and within the merchant organization.
- A proactive, self-motivated individual with good time- and task-management skills in a fast-paced environment.
The Account Manager will be based in our offices in Cyprus, either in Limassol or Larnaca.
Join the payabl. team now!
We offer a competitive remuneration package and great career opportunities within a well-established European Fintech company. Become part of a vibrant, professional and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume and cover letter here.